Pratik Chaudhri - School of Thoughts

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Name is Pratik Chaudhri. I am a Business Designer by profession for whom Performing Arts is as vital as oxygen. I worship this art like a true expressionist who embarks a journey to delineate his true identity in the infinite spaces characterized by Colors of personality, soul & senses. My journey is a perfect confluence of inward & outward voyage, which enriches the soul through Performing Arts & interfaces externally through Business & Design. I communicate through Motion & Spaces. Therefore I exist.

I am looking for collaboration for my new work called ASHUNYA.

"ASHUNYA" – a New Language born out of my 10 years devotion to Performance & Visual Arts. The Language is enhanced with the use of movements inspired from Dance, Martial Arts, Yoga and Theatre with the support of Video Arts & Photography. Please find the link below to see Ashunya in action.

http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Ashunya-Movement/463395

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home